Tri Gas & Oil is a dedicated team of people that strive for Customer Satisfaction! We are an equal opportunity employer, including disabled persons and veterans. Our company employs approximately 140 full time and part time employees during the months of April through August and can reach up to 170 employees during our heating season (September through March).
We are one big happy family and always have the need for new family members!
Seasonal Open Positions - Tri Gas & Oil Co, Inc.
Seasonal Delivery Driver Needed for the Fall/Winter Heating Season in Federalsburg, MD
- Make deliveries in a safe and timely manner
- Carry/pull delivery hose weighing 40-50 lbs.
- Load and unload truck
- Good customer relations skills a must.
- Must possess Class A or B CDL driver’s license with HazMat and Tanker endorsements
- Clean driving record
- 1 – 2 years driving experience preferred
- 1st & 2nd shifts available
- On call rotation
- Some Saturdays Required
Open Positions – Tri Gas & Oil Co, Inc.
- Propane Service Technician (Georgetown, DE and Galena, MD) - To perform installation of propane tanks, gas lines, and gas appliances. Must hold a CDL Class B license with HazMat and Tanker endorsements with a clean driving record. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience is preferred with a current Maryland Gas Fitters license.
- Propane Transport Driver (Galena, MD)
- Propane Delivery Driver, Full-Time (Galena, MD)
Open Positions – Comfort Plus Services
- HVAC Apprentice Installation Technician (in the Salisbury, MD area) - Installation of HVAC systems. HVAC experience preferred.
Open Positions – M&L Truck Service
- Class A Truck Technician
- Class C Truck Technician
Open Positions – Rob Breeding Roll-Off Services
- Truck Driver
WHY JOIN OUR FAMILY?
Competitive wage and benefits packages are offered, including 401K plan with paid vacations and holidays. Other benefits include:
- Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Safety Bonuses
We are a drug/alcohol free company with a strong focus on wellness. Employees must have a good driving record and willing to participate in our random drug testing program.
HOW TO APPLY
- You may fax applications or resumes to 410-754-1025
- You may submit resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may apply in person at any of our locations: Federalsburg, MD – Galena, MD – Cambridge, MD – Grasonville, MD – Georgetown, DE
- For a Driver or Service Technician Employment Application, click here.
- For all other positions, please click here.
Applicants may also submit their resume using the form below: