Tri Gas & Oil is a dedicated team of people that strive for Customer Satisfaction! We are an equal opportunity employer, including disabled persons and veterans. Our company employs approximately 140 full time and part time employees during the months of April through August and can reach up to 170 employees during our heating season (September through March).
We are one big happy family and always have the need for new family members!
Open Positions – Tri Gas & Oil Co, Inc.
- Propane Delivery Driver (Full Time) (Georgetown, Galena, Federalsburg)
- SEASONAL Propane Transport Driver (Galena)
Always looking for: Propane Service Technicians
Open Positions – Comfort Plus Services
- HVAC Service Technician – Service and repair of all types of HVAC systems. NATE-certified preferred but not required. For the Northern Delmarva area – Dorchester, Caroline, Talbot, Queen Anne, and Kent (MD, DE) counties. SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
We are always looking for:
- HVAC Installation Apprentice
- Lead Installation Technician
Open Positions – M&L Truck Service
- Class A Truck Technician
Open Positions – Rob Breeding Roll-Off Services
- Check back for open positions
WHY JOIN OUR FAMILY?
Competitive wage and benefits packages are offered, including 401K plan with paid vacations and holidays. Other benefits include:
- Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Safety Bonuses
We are a drug/alcohol free company with a strong focus on wellness. Employees must have a good driving record and willing to participate in our random drug testing program.
HOW TO APPLY
- You may fax applications or resumes to 410-754-1025
- You may submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- You may apply in person at any of our locations: Federalsburg, MD – Galena, MD – Cambridge, MD – Grasonville, MD – Georgetown, DE
- For a Driver or Service Technician Employment Application, click here.
- For all other positions, please click here.
Applicants may also submit their resume using the form below: