Tri Gas & Oil is a dedicated team of people that strive for Customer Satisfaction! We are an equal opportunity employer, including disabled persons and veterans. Our company employs approximately 140 full time and part time employees during the months of April through August and can reach up to 170 employees during our heating season (September through March). We are always looking for new members to join our hard working team!
Open Positions – Tri Gas & Oil Co, Inc.
- Transport Driver (Federalsburg, MD)
- Propane Delivery Driver (North East, MD)
- Bulk Cement Transport Drivers (OTR & Day Cab) (Frederick, MD)
- Retail Sales Rep (Galena, MD)
We are always looking for: Propane Service Technicians
Open Positions – Comfort Plus Services
- HVAC Service Tech
- HVAC Installation Apprentice
- HVAC Lead Installation Technician (Georgetown, DE)
We are always looking for: HVAC Service Technicians and HVAC Installation Apprentices
Open Positions – M&L Truck Service
- Truck Tech (Class B or C)
Open Positions – Rob Breeding Roll-Off Services
- Please check back later for openings.
WHY JOIN OUR FAMILY?
Competitive wage and benefits packages are offered, including 401K plan with paid vacations and holidays. Other benefits include:
- Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Safety Bonuses
We are a drug/alcohol free company with a strong focus on wellness. Employees must have a good driving record and willing to participate in our random drug testing program.
HOW TO APPLY
- You may fax applications or resumes to 410-754-1025
- You may submit resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may apply in person at any of our locations: Federalsburg, MD – Galena, MD – Cambridge, MD – Grasonville, MD – Georgetown, DE
- For a Driver or Service Technician Employment Application, click here.
- For all other positions, please click here.
Applicants may also submit their resume using the form below: