Open Positions – Comfort Plus Services
- Install Technician
- Service Technician
Open Positions – Tri Gas & Oil Co, Inc.
- Class “A” Transport Driver
If you would like to apply for one of the openings and are unable to attend the job fair, you may apply at any time.
- You may fax applications or resumes to 410-754-1025
- You may submit resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may apply in person at any of our locations: Federalsburg, MD – Galena, MD – Cambridge, MD – Grasonville, MD – Salisbury, MD – Georgetown, DE
NOW OFFERING $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Tri-Gas & Oil is a dedicated team of people that strive for customer satisfaction. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our company employs approximately 140 full time and part time employees during the months of April through August and can reach up to 170 employees, including seasonal employees, during our heating season, which are the months of September through March.
* Service Technician – The successful candidate will possess great customer relations skills and interact well with their departmental team. Must hold a CDL Class B license with HazMat and Tanker endorsements with a clean driving record. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience is preferred with a current Maryland Gas Fitters license.
* Transport Driver – Seeking an experienced CDL Class A driver with a minimum of two (2) years of experience. The ideal candidate possesses a Hazardous Material and Tanker Endorsement certification and a TWIC card. Candidate must also have a good driving record, pass post-offer employment physical, drug screen and routine background check.
* Bilingual Customer Service Rep – We are seeking a bilingual representative to help with our growing Hispanic customer base. A qualified candidate will be able to offer our customers exceptional customer service when they call or walk into our office. Resolve any complaints by working with other departments to satisfy the customer promptly. Research any customer problems and perform any adjustments to correct the problem. Receive payments on accounts in person and by telephone. Reconciliation of customer accounts.
* Retail Sales Rep – Seeking an experienced sales representative who can conduct outbound lead follow up calls, meet or exceed sales goals, maintain list of target accounts, demonstrate products and show customers how to maximize their features, and prepare proposals. Tri Gas & Oil Co, Inc. requires this individual to display professionalism in behaviors and attitudes in and out of the work environment.
Competitive wage and benefits packages are offered, including 401K plan with paid vacations and holidays. Other benefits include:
- Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3 personal days after 1 year
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation after 6 months
We are a drug/alcohol free company. Employees need to have a good driving record and will be participating in our random drug testing program.
For a Driver or Service Technician Employment Application, click here. For all other positions, please click here. Applicants may submit their resume by email to email@example.com, in person, fax or mail this information to us:
Fax: HR Department (Fax 410-754-1025)
Mail: Tri Gas & Oil, PO Box 465, Federalsburg, MD 21632 (Attn: HR Dept.)
Applicants may also submit their resume using the form below: