Tri Gas & Oil is a dedicated team of people that strive for Customer Satisfaction! We are an equal opportunity employer. Our company employs approximately 140 full time and part time employees during the months of April through August and can reach up to 170 employees during our heating season (Sept through Mar).
We are one big happy family and always have the need for new family members!
Open Positions – Comfort Plus Services
- Electrician (Journeyman)
- Electrician (Apprentice)
- HVAC Service Repair Technician
- HVAC Installation Technician
Open Positions – Tri Gas & Oil Co, Inc.
- Service Technician- To perform installation of propane tanks, gas lines, and gas appliances. Must hold a CDL Class B license with HazMat and Tanker endorsements with a clean driving record. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience is preferred with a current Maryland Gas Fitters license.
WHY JOIN OUR FAMILY?
Competitive wage and benefits packages are offered, including 401K plan with paid vacations and holidays. Other benefits include:
- Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Safety Bonuses
We are a drug/alcohol free company with a strong focus on wellness. Employees must have a good driving record and willing to participate in our random drug testing program.
HOW TO APPLY
- You may fax applications or resumes to 410-754-1025
- You may submit resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may apply in person at any of our locations: Federalsburg, MD – Galena, MD – Cambridge, MD – Grasonville, MD – Salisbury, MD – Georgetown, DE
- For a Driver or Service Technician Employment Application, click here.
- For all other positions, please click here.
Applicants may also submit their resume using the form below: