Tri-Gas & Oil is a dedicated team of people that strive for customer satisfaction. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our company employs approximately 140 full time and part time employees during the months of April through August and can reach up to 170 employees, including seasonal employees, during our heating season, which are the months of September through March.
* Service Tech – CDLAs Class B license, with HazMat and Tanker endorsements, Clean driving record, 2 years experience
* Seasonal LP Delivery Drivers – CDLAs Class B license, with HazMat and Tanker endorsements, Clean driving record, 2 years driving experience
* Customer Service Representative – Seasonal Position (Fall/Winter)
Provide excellent customer service support to both internal and external customers. Initiate corrective action to resolve customer complaints and make any adjustments as needed, process customerâs orders, receive payments and reconcile customer accounts. Must possess computer proficiency and be outgoing and enthusiastic, attention to detail and accuracy a must. Two years of customer service experience preferred.
* Seasonal Petroleum Driver – CDLAs Class B license, with HazMat and Tanker endorsements, Clean driving record, 2 years driving experience
Competitive wage and benefits packages are offered, including 401K plan with paid vacations and holidays. Other benefits include:
- Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3 personal days after 1 year
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation after 6 months
We are a drug/alcohol free company. Employees need to have a good driving record and will be participating in our random drug testing program.
For a Driver or Service Technician Employment Application, click here. For all other positions, please click here. Applicants may submit their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in person, fax or mail this information to us:
Fax: HR Department (Fax 410-754-1025)
Mail: Tri Gas & Oil, PO Box 465, Federalsburg, MD 21632 (Attn: HR Dept.)
Applicants may also submit their resume using the form below: