NOW OFFERING $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Tri-Gas & Oil is a dedicated team of people that strive for customer satisfaction. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our company employs approximately 140 full time and part time employees during the months of April through August and can reach up to 170 employees, including seasonal employees, during our heating season, which are the months of September through March.
* Service Technician – The successful candidate will possess great customer relations skills and interact well with their departmental team. Must hold a CDL Class B license with HazMat and Tanker endorsements with a clean driving record. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience is preferred with a current Maryland Gas Fitters license.
* Transport Driver – Seeking an experienced CDL Class A driver with a minimum of two (2) years of experience. The ideal candidate possesses a Hazardous Material and Tanker Endorsement certification and a TWIC card. Candidate must also have a good driving record, pass post-offer employment physical, drug screen and routine background check.
* Afterhours Customer Service/Dispatch – Present our customers with exceptional customer service when they call our office afterhours. Assist our valued customers by answering questions and offering solutions. Dispatch the on call delivery or service employee, if necessary. Track phone calls and location of any dispatched employee. Monitor and log visitors entering/exiting the Federalsburg property.
Competitive wage and benefits packages are offered, including 401K plan with paid vacations and holidays. Other benefits include:
- Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3 personal days after 1 year
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation after 6 months
We are a drug/alcohol free company. Employees need to have a good driving record and will be participating in our random drug testing program.
For a Driver or Service Technician Employment Application, click here. For all other positions, please click here. Applicants may submit their resume by email to email@example.com, in person, fax or mail this information to us:
Fax: HR Department (Fax 410-754-1025)
Mail: Tri Gas & Oil, PO Box 465, Federalsburg, MD 21632 (Attn: HR Dept.)
Applicants may also submit their resume using the form below: