Is propane gas readily available?

In the past there have been no significant disruptions in supplying propane. Approximately 90% of the propane consumed in the United States is produced domestically. Of the remaining 10%, which is imported via pipeline, tanker, boat, or other means of transport, most comes from Canada.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading

  • TriGas & Oil Co, Fuel Oil, Federalsburg, MD

  • We Deliver the Promise.
  • 3941 Federalsburg Hwy
  • PO Box 465
  • Federalsburg, MD 21632
  • Call Us: 800-638-7802
Our new website is live! Check it out! Have a suggestion? Let us know.
+ +