Take immediate action! If you smell gas in your house, camper, RV, workplace or around any gas equipment:
- Put out smoking materials and other open flames.
- Do not turn light switches, appliances or thermostats on or off, and do not use the telephone. An electric spark could ignite the gas.
- Promptly get everyone out of the building, vehicle, RV, trailer or area.
- Close all gas tanks or cylinder supply valves.
- Call us from a neighbor’s telephone.
- Stay outside until the problem has been corrected.